Saturday, February 6, 2010

Paul Wagner vs Colby Keller








Its no secret that Paul Wagner is my new boyfriend. Well, he might not know it, but he is.  I tried to get my friend Jeremy into Paul a while back, since Jeremy is keen on Colby Keller, and I think Paul and Colby have a similar look. My innocent attempt to recruit another fan for Paul via some sexy emails instead turned out instead to be a lesson for Jeremy in what NSFW stands for.

Anyhow, although my friend couldn't deny Paul's sexiness, he felt Paul put out too much "bottom energy". It is true that Paul is usually the one getting bent over the file cabinet/crate/weight bench etc.(not that there's anything wrong with that).

Well, Paul has a phenomenal new scene at Hot House where's he's butchin' it up topping Craig Reynolds. For contrast I've included some Colby Keller at the end, who strangely enough seems to be pillow biting in the majority of his clips. Personally I'd love to see Paul and Colby do a scene together. All those pasty muscles and beards smacking together...oh yeah. Then we'd see whose bottom energy was the strongest.


ColbyKeller:








Wood Work - Scene 1

No comments:

Post a Comment