Monday, March 14, 2011

I got to touch Apollo Phoenix


In my rapid decent in to dirty old man-ness, I visited a male strip club Sunday with some friends. I've been there before and always had a good time...I mean whats not to like? Built, naked, straight guys letting gay guys paw them for money....yes please.
In past forays there I have always tried to talk to the strippers. When conversational, they tend to be students or actor/models trying to make some extra money. Thats the party line anyway. Maybe its for dope? Trying to get the family out of Sudan? who really knows. 
 Anyhow I've never seen anyone "famous" there before, but on Sunday Mr. Phoenix was sauntering around in the flesh. Actually he was in a loincloth. For real. He is seriously one of the largest people I've ever seen. 6'4" and 255# I believe. He was also comically obsessed with his blackberry. When he wasn't shaking his mammoth booty for old men, he was on that thing like a madman. Hopefully day trading. Or working on his thesis, perhaps. 
So, of course I had a lap dance. He was quite affable, I must say. He was impressed I knew who he was too. I've always thought he was a little funny looking face wise, but in person he was cute enough. He has a thick Billy Herrington style Long Island accent, which is a huge asset in my book (I love guidos). Plus he is even hairier than you might think (shoulders, back, butt) which I thought was illegal for a stripper.

No comments:

Post a Comment