Friday, April 8, 2011

Mark Dalton demos that no one looks good with 0% body fat


I have railed on Mark Dalton for his abuse of his body before, but this new photo shoot of him as a competitive bodybuilder is downright scary. I had to start out this post with my fav photo from his glory days so people would at least read further. Look below if you dare at the ravages that 0% body fat and intentional dehydration wreak on a face. Am I being bitchy? Obviously. Am I still jealous of Mark's bod? Probably.  But I'm not going for him personally this time. All the bodybuilder's do it, and it's gross. They end up with these hot bodies with gaunt faces ala Skeletor . 

Mark actually looks okay in a couple of them, but boy has he changed from the frat boy I used to lust. I'm sure he'll look better after he drinks a Coke and eats a Hoagie. 

More cute ones at the end...










Glory Days:



Wilfried Knight & Vince Ferelli
Wilfried Knight and Vince Ferelli are on a rooftop getting hot and heavy. Soon they are naked and trading blowjobs. They move inside the stairwell to fuck and what a fuck it is! Hairy Wilfried Knight takes massive body builder Vince Ferelli from behind thrusting his mass up with every fuck blow. From start to finish it's a high impact fuck the way men do, grunting and spitting and thrusting until the last drop of cum explodes from their meaty cocks.CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment