Sunday, February 12, 2012

Command Performance four-way

I generally find orgies confusing. Too much action and its hard to find something to fixate on long enough to bust one.  In real life they can be fun, although that can be confusing too...It generally starts off all well and good with shots of whiskey and four-way kisses in the taxi home, then its like: "Hey, where'd my boyfriend go?" and "These aren't my jeans..." and "Whats that sobbing noise?" 

Am I right or am I right?

Anyhow this one looks pretty good despite the inevitable clutter of bodies . I must admit I'm strangely drawn to Junior Stellano with a normal haircut. He looks like a totally different person and I dig it. Jessy Ares, Marco Wilson, Junior Stellano and Wilfried Knight are the players.




The Visitor - Scene 1
Angelo and Junior head to a side alley for their hot fuck. They kiss passionately and their shirts come off revealing Angelos large, smooth chest and Juniors hairy, Italian body. Soon Angelo is on his knees sucking Juniors fat cock and Junior reciprocates by working Angelos cock shortly after. Next up, Junior buries his face between Angelos ass cheeks and devours his hole, getting it worked up and ready for his engorged cock. In no time he's deep inside the Latin studs tight hole with Angelo moaning in pleasure.CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment