Sunday, August 9, 2009

Marco Van


I've never been a big fan of the Manplay Series by Titan. It combines two things I hate: crappy videography and orgies. However, the hairy chest on the cover of this one caught my attention. Identified only as "Marco", I never saw him in anything again.
Too bad...the guy is hot.
For what it is the video is pretty hot too, but large groups on film on just confusing for me. Just when I'm getting into a hot scene it shifts to some ugly guy giving lousy head. Its just hard to um..."get to the point" when there's so much going on and its constantly shifting vantages.

UPDATE:
of course about an hour after I published this, I saw Marco in something else. As Marco Van he is a regular at Butch Dixon and Hot Older Male.












Hot Older Male.

Butch Dixon


1 comment: