Thursday, June 3, 2010

James--with a last name at last




I first saw this dude on the DNA magazine website a few months ago and wanted to know more about him, but its really hard to dig up info on someone just known as "James". You'd think that tattoo would make it easier, but it didn't. By the way, although my Latin is rusty, I think the tatt means "Power to be proud of" or "Pride in Power" or something like that. Its a little more learny than most chest tattoos, I must admit.





Anyhow, there was finally another photo shoot of James and it had his last name attached "Blatch" (just like Carrie Bradshaw's gay bff). A little Facebook stalking and I found out he's an Australian trainer with some serious skinhead sexiness. I wouldn't mind if him and his mates grabbed me after a night of drinking in King's Cross and showed me what for.


No comments:

Post a Comment