Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jon Vincent aka Jeff Vickers

Oh, Jon Vincent. I've already posted about him so I won't re-hash his obituary. But that man was hot. Both these photo spreads seem to have been shot around the same time when he was looking pretty good. And the pink color palate carbon dates it perfectly as 1987.  Even though know from his autobiography that he took tons of steroids, his body seems very natural in all his bigness. Maybe its because he didn't have a six pack. Whatever is was, it worked. RIP Jonny.












1 comment:

  1. I have Loved Jon Vincent for Such a Long Time! I Think that he was the most attractive and sexually magnetic actor that i have ever seen, I wish that his personal life had not been such a mess and that he had not succumbed to drugs, i can only imagine him today!

    ReplyDelete