Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vincent Greco aka Frank Prantalos


Vincent first appeared on my radar when he graced the cover of "Men Magazine" in 2000, for which he later won "Man of the Year". He made a few more appearances in that magazine and at least one spread I found in Torso. The type featured in that spread is classic for the genre:

He made a few jerk off videos for Body Image Productions, but they are worth viewing. His body is mesmerizing, although I have to say his dick, while large, is not the prettiest part of his body.
I somehow came across a video he's featured in called "The Blue Velvet Video" which is a cheapo home production type dvd that he did under the name Frank Prantalos (screen caps below). Although he doesn't cum in this video, he does pour a can of Budweiser down his hairy chest which is adorned with a gold chain with an anchor on it. That's worth the price of admission for me.
































3 comments: