Monday, August 2, 2010

Eric Evans and company in Dude




I came across this unexpected gem recently. The cover was the initial draw with its "vintage" Mark Dalton (ie before the prison tattoos). However, the hidden surprise was a brief but excellent Eric Evans spread. Eric is an all time favorite of mine. I'm still enthralled by the site of his perfectly proportioned chest. So what if he needed a cock ring to perform usually? That bod was enough for me. This was towards the end of his career when his face was showing a little weathering, but his muscles never looked better. 





 I also included an ad featuring Matthew Rush from the same issue to show how different he looks now from his 2002 physique. Now I'm all for steroids, but he's gone overboard. And that chest tattoo is a crime against nature. Oh, who am I kidding? Its not the steroid abuse--I like em big-- its that fucking tattoo. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment