Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cody Dalton





I guess it's not too early to start reminiscing about the early 2000s. I still think of Cody Dalton as "new", but I guess he hasn't done anything in 6 years. He never did much...a jerk off video and few photo spreads to my knowledge. A fine bull stud if I ever saw one, but I must say something puzzles me about the photographer's choices in this layout. Cody has what I believe is called a "persistent frenulum" on his cock (a small band of tissue attached from the head to the shaft) at least thats what we'd call in in a farm animal. I noticed it during his jerk off work. Its very whatever...just a little thing, like a little mole on a nice ass . But in this spread rather than simply photograph the other side of his dick, the photographer chose to capture it in every shot. In his video too--alway that same angle with that side of his dick showing. Maybe I'm just obsessive compulsive about these things (actually scratch that "maybe"), but I feel like the people working on this spread must have noticed, and actively chose to focus on it...maybe its a fetish sub-set I've never heard of? Frenulum play? Frenulists? I wonder what the hanky code for that is.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment