Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jumper, in poor recreation


 


 When I found the magazine that contained this spread I got so excited that I bought it without really examining the quality of the material within. The photos of Ryan Yeager almost seem like outtakes where he forgot to smile. And the photos are oddly gauzy and washed out. Its not just that the mag is bad shape...theres a perfectly well preserved sex line as in the same issue. I swear there are hot versions out there somewhere. But I have affection for this movie nonetheless, so I decided to post them. 





 In college I remember clearly coming across a photo of Ryan Yeager in those stupid ass angel wings in a magazine and just thinking he was the hottest thing ever. I had that magazine in my dorm room for months, hidden under piles of dirty laundry in my closet. I'd take it out at at night when I was drunk and high and go to town, then promptly bury it again in shame. I was afraid to even throw it away--what if one of my dorm-mates saw it in the trash? Oh the glory of closeted life. 





 Ultimately my gayness won out over my fear and I purchased the movie as well. The plot is beyond non-sensical--some BS about an angel helping the world through cock sucking or something--but there was some good sex in there. Unfortunately the sex was usually punctuated by weird dialogue interjections where the angel look up and start talking to God. Gets your motor running huh? Hot!

The movie also featured Wes Daniels, who was an early favorite of mine. There's a montage if him at the end just cause I felt like it.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment