Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bob Paris



When I was in my early twenties, and still quite closeted, I surmised I could probably find a work-out book full of eye candy. And I could actually keep my book out on the shelf with no gay accusations from my friends since most straight guys wanted to look like those guys too. What I came up with was "Flawless" by Bob Paris. The guy is a former Mr. Universe, and totally hot. That shot of him stepping out of the pool is amazing and somehow bypasses the iodine tan/neanderthal image I usually have of professional body builders. He still features prominently in one of my stock fantasies: The athlete who REALLY needs to make the football team and would do anything to convince the coach....then the coach locks the door and says "Anything?"...you get the picture.
Not everyone is a fan of all those muscles, but he was truly a legend in the 80's in his field. And wouldn't you know it, he's a gay too!. He's written several books including one called "Gorilla Suit" about his adventures in bodybuilding that I really want to read. Somehow I cant bring myself to do it because I know its not going to be as hot as I want it to be....probably not filled with Bob ogling guys in the shower, helping them lube up just a little too long or staring at their sweaty pectorals as they coax out that one last rep...and very unlikely that he'd mention "helping" the guys make the football team.








Chest Hair!!! So rare in a bobybuilder!




He's still super hot although he is 50 pounds lighter now and doesn't compete anymore. On his website he mentions being a tad possessive of his intellectual property rights, so Bob if you ever read this I assume all these photos are public domain except the last one, which links to your site.

No comments:

Post a Comment