Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shaved chest travesties

When a man is famous for his hairy chest, I dont care how many times the trophy wife or husband tries to convince him to wax, he's gotta stick with his branded image. However, even in this chest-hair friendly age, pussies like Jon Bon Jovi and Tim Mcgraw have stared shaving (I blame that hussie Faith Hill for Tim).




Hopefully Tim will come around.

I'm particularly mad at Jon Bon because he was a childhood idol of mine (shameful I know.....) and my early leanings towards the bearish type is squarely because of him. I think he must have had it lasered it off or something, 'cause that guy hasn't had chest hair for years. And his music sucks.




The lastest disappointment is Colt's Adam Champ, who busted onto he scene a few years ago with a delightfully furry torso and killer smile. Plus he's dating Carlo Masi, which is shower nozzle masturbation material for weeks.


By the way all these photo are courtesy of Colt so show 'em some love

Here's the champ before the great waxing:









And after:






I mean he's still okay, but dude...come back to me Adam!

1 comment: